Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life Lessons You will Learn From Candy Crush

Not too long ago, Angry Birds destroyed my sleep pattern :( And so as not let history repeat itlself, I refrain from getting hooked on apps downlodable over AppsStore and Google Play. I stick to reading e-books on my 2 year old Kindle instead :)

Candy Crush is the sweetest addiction to hit our smartphones, iPad's and Tablet's this year, by far. It's a huge time sink and despite being immensely frustating in the later levels, people just can't stop playing..and I too, had tried to smash a few recently.

In many ways; I think its safe to say that Candy Crush is just like real life, with lessons we can use in our daily grind called life. And while I'm not a big fan of this game/app here are few things I learned upon playing Candy Crush:

* Life is equal parts fun and frustrating. It is full of challenges every step of the way, yet it can also be sweet and colorful!
* Chocolate is evil. It will mess things up.
* You won't always understand what's going on. That's fine, you're not expected to.
* There will not always be friends who can help you out. It happens. Suck it up and wait.
* Help friends as much as you can. Life is all about give and take after all.
* Ask friends for help when you need it. You'll be surprised at how many are able and willing.
* Persistence is the key to success. If you persist long enough, one of these days you are bound to get it right somehow.
Or get lucky. Or both :)
* Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get lucky with a good board, sometimes you don't. Deal with it.

Yea, the Candy Crush bug bit me -- and now I got the flu; have a nice weekend y'all ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment