Sunday, December 20, 2009

Farewell and Thanks (Harry's Int'l. Pte. Ltd.)

My Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As those close to me know, I am not good with goodbyes so I do apologize to those who feel offended that I have left having composing only this farewell note, without personally shaking their hand and exchanging best wishes.

I have so many people to thank for their support and dedication that it is impossible to personally get to see you all with the short time that was available.

I truly am humbled to have worked with such a group of "get in and get it happening people" and I am so proud of the achievements that you have accomplished both in the operation and (for quite a lot of you) for your own personal accomplishments.

To Harry’s Group and the Team, the efforts and contributions have been outstanding. I have learnt so much from all of you and now possess a greater understanding of the difficulties that a work environment such as our encounters every day.


To those of you that I had the opportunity to work with, coach and or set goals for, I commend each of you for your achievements and hope that you continue to succeed through life journeys.

I could go on listing people and groups but in the end the message would still be: “I have truly enjoyed my time here and have been well supported with the work and outcomes we have achieved.”

I leave this company with great confidence in the people here, knowing that they are capable of overcoming any hurdles that will come up, singularly, and more importantly, together.
We have managed to assemble a very competent and practical group that provide excellent support to the management team. This provides me with a sense of pride and gratitude that is indescribable.

I am heading on to take a new role and will be bringing along with me the values, lessons and things that I learned here at Harry’s.


I wish you all Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Year!

Again my sincerest thanks, regards and best wishes.

Rhodel Flores Dela Ysla (Nookie)
Assistant Manager
Harry's @ Fusionopolis
1 Fusionopolis Way
#01-01/02 Connexis
Singapore 138632
Tel : 6464-5215/16
Fax : 6467-9159
Mobile : 9445-2435
Email : nookie@harrys.com.sg
Website : www.harrys.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment